AC200 Accounting Customizing Fundamentals: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- 5 day(s)
- 32 000
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
Course version: 015
This course is the essential prerequisite for most follow-on training in financial accounting. This course provides the mandatory foundation knowledge required in order to understand and configure business processes for the SAP ERP application financials module in the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accounting.
Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
Basic knowledge of financial accounting
Course based on software release
SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
- Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
- Checking the Basic Settings in New General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
- Outlining the Variant Principle
- Managing Fiscal Year Variants
- Identifying the Basic Functionality of Currency Keys and Exchange Rate Types
- Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
- Creating Profit Centers and Segments
- Managing Customer and Vendor Accounts
- Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
- Managing Posting Periods
- Managing Posting Authorizations
- Creating Simple Documents in FI
- Analyzing Document Splitting
- Maintaining Default Values
- Configuring Change Control
- Configuring Document Reversal
- Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
- Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
- Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
- Configuring Real-Time Integration
Financial Document Clearing
- Performing Open Item Clearing
- Managing Payment Differences
- Managing Exchange Rate Differences
SAP Simple Finance Add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA®
- Outlining the Benefits of the SAP Simple Finance Add-On
The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.