BW462 SAP BW/4HANA
- 5 day(s)
- 32 000
Course version: 013
This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP BW/4HANA. The course is focusing on how to convert an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models and functions provided by SAP BW/4HANA.
- Outlining advantages of the new SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW in general.
- Explaining specific features as well as new data models or functions of SAP BW/4HANA.
- Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA.
- Enabling support for migration projects to SAP BW/4HANA from application side.
- Introducing the SAP architecture framework of LSA++ and providing guidelines on how to adapt your existing one.
- Explaining native HANA modeling and how both, HANA information views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects, can complement each other in so-called "mixed scenarios".
- Providing an overview on new SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW/4HANA including the new Big Data interface and Real- time Streaming based on Smart Data Integration.
Application experts and consultants with experience in SAP BW (non- HANA)
Project team members implementing and maintaining SAP BW/4HANA
Hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
BW310 (SAP BW Enterprise Data Warehousing non-HANA)
DBW74 (SAP BW Delta to BW 7.4 non-HANA)
BW330 (SAP BW Data Modeling and Implementation)
HA100 (SAP HANA Introduction)
HA300 (SAP HANA Implementation and Data Modeling)
HA350 (SAP HANA Data Provisioning)
Course based on software release
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 SP02
SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools 1.17
SAP HANA Live Browser 1.0
SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for MS Excel 2.2
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse
Migration to SAP BW/4HANA
- Migration Strategies and Tools
- SAP BW Migration Cockpit
SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP HANA native Modeling
- SAP HANA Live
- SAP S/4HANA embedded Analytics
Optimization Areas in SAP BW/4HANA
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: InfoObjects
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: Advanced DataStore-Objects
- HANA-Optimized Data Modeling: CompositeProviders
- HANA-Optimized Data Staging and Transformations
- HANA-Optimized Analytic Manager
- HANA-Optimized Analysis Processes
Modeling with SAP´s Reference Architecture LSA++
- Review of Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA)
- From LSA to LSA++: Streamline Core Layers
- LSA++: Open Operational Data Store Layer based on Open ODS Views
- LSA++: BW/4HANA Workspaces
Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Generation of external HANA-Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Modeling Mixed Scenarios
- New BI Content for SAP BW/4HANA
- Use case for Mixed Scenarios: SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics
BW/4HANA Data Management
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- Optimizing Data Management based on Dynamic Tiering as well as Active/Non-Active Concept
- Optimizing Data Management based on Nearline-Storage
Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- Overview of Data Provisioning Methods into SAP HANA
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration for SAP BW/4HANA incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning into SAP BW/4HANA
- The new Big Data Source System
- New Transaction Codes as well as Authorization Objects
- SAP BW/4HANA Sources
This course provides you a very sound foundation of new BW concepts and contains many references to additional documents and information sources.
This course has a very strong focus on hands-on experience based on 32 exercises.