20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 5 day(s)
- 22 500
This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.