OD20697-1 Installing and Configuring Windows 10
This Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand is an integrated blend of video, reading, Microsoft Labs Online and knowledge checks that can help Developers, IT Pros, and IT teams stay abreast of the latest technologies and build their technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
- 90 day(s)
- 9 000
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. These skills include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
The Microsoft On-Demand course includes:
- On-Demand course
- Microsoft Official courseware
- Certification exam 70-697