This Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand is an integrated blend of video, reading, Microsoft Labs Online and knowledge checks that can help Developers, IT Pros, and IT teams stay abreast of the latest technologies and build their technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
- 90 day(s)
- 9 000
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
The Microsoft On-Demand course includes:
- On-Demand course
- Microsoft Official courseware
- Certification exam 70-480
Du kan betale med Training voucher på dette kurset.