SOA, Connectivity and Integration using the Windows Azure Service Bus
- 2 day(s)
- 11 500
This intensive 2-day course provides the knowledge and skills required to leverage the SOA, communication and integration capabilities provided by Windows Azure Service Bus.
The course will cover the use of the Azure Service Bus to provide connectivity to on-premise and cloud-based services. The use of relayed messaging for request-response operations and brokered messaging for asynchronous one-way messaging will be explored and best practices for reliable secure messaging explained.
Advanced features like publish-subscribe messaging, routing, message sessions and correlation will be covered in detail as well as procedures for handling failed and expired messages. The use of the Azure Access Control service, combined with claims-based identity, to secure service bus access will be covered. The future directions of the Windows Azure Service Bus will also be discussed. The emerging Service Bus EAI & EDI integration capabilities will be discussed and demonstrated.
The course will feature numerous hands-on labs; Azure usage is included in the cost of the course. As the Azure Service Bus is a rapidly evolving technology the course content can be subject to change.
After completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the capabilities of Windows Azure Service BusA
- Use the Azure Service Bus relay service to enable connectivity to services
- Develop asynchronous brokered messaging using topics, queues and subscriptions
- Implement integration patterns, such as message sessions, dead-lettering, message expiration and correlation
- Secure the Azure Service Bus using the Azure Access Control service
- Understand the capabilities of Service Bus EAI & EDI integration capabilities
- Understand the Azure Service Bus pricing model
- Gain insight into the future developments of Azure Service Bus
As an added bonus we offer a 30-day Windows Azure Pass to further enhance learning and provide the hands on experience you need.