OD20463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014
This Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand is an integrated blend of video, reading, Microsoft Labs Online and knowledge checks that can help Developers, IT Pros, and IT teams stay abreast of the latest technologies and build their technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
- 90 day(s)
- 9 000
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
This course is intended for database professionals who need to create and support a data warehousing solution.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how BI solutions can consume data from the data warehouse.
The Microsoft On-Demand course includes:
- On-Demand course
- Microsoft Official courseware
- Certification exam 70-463