OD20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
This Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand is an integrated blend of video, reading, Microsoft Labs Online and knowledge checks that can help Developers, IT Pros, and IT teams stay abreast of the latest technologies and build their technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
- 90 day(s)
- 9 000
Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary. They have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 certification Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent skills.
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
The Microsoft On-Demand course includes:
- On-Demand course
- Microsoft Official courseware
- Certification exam 70-413